Sunday, May 17, 2026

UK Day 6: Chill Day and High Street

 Today I managed to sleep in till 9. In the morning Matt and Kristin left for Scotland, and will be gone until Wednesday. After that got up, no movie this morning since I was watching one later with Cailey. Colin, Cailey and I left around 10:30 to go to the high street and look at a few shops. We got there and looked at a few candy stores, I finally found some Bon Bons, and got a fun gag gift for Jacks. Went to KFC for lunch. 

Abby had gone climbing that morning with a friend and we met her after lunch. Explored a few more shops and came home around 12. Chilled for awhile, and tried to get Ellie to sleep for awhile. Watched Wallace and Gromit; Vengeance Most Fowl to prepare for tomorrow since she hasn't seen it yet. Wallace and Gromit are always amazing. Cooked some soup for Colin, Cailey and I, then cooked a gluten free meat pie for Abby. More chilling for the rest of the day, and maybe some pool later. Overall an easy day.

Tomorrow will be fun with the Young V&A and Wallace and Gromit exhibit.




No comments:

Post a Comment