Today was a super chill day and not much happened. Woke up around 8 in the morning, then Cailey and I played Stardew until lunch. After lunch we went to the high street to shop a little bit. I bought some more from Hotel Chocolate, something for Beck, my fam and Dad. I also bought something to try for myself, a black currant, which I had never heard of before but was so insanely good I'm going to go back and get more for the fam to try. We went to a few stores to look for loose shirts for Cailey. This took forever as she wanted simple plain tees, and almost every store had weird cuts or frills or were tight, but we eventually found two she liked. Also got some soda for my fat cravings.
Came home and played Dominion, a deck building game that is pretty fun. I had an amazing strategy where I was cycling essentially my entire deck every turn, but I didn't buy enough points, and so when the game ended Cailey barely beat me by 3 points, but everyone was sure I had won because my strategy was really great. Cailey and I then played scrabble together, and again a narrow loss of only 7 points. I reorganized all the gifts I have for everyone and placed them in individual bags and on a list so it was easy to track. Made a list of what else I want to get, and not too much more! I haven't got myself really much other than candy, but that's very likely because we haven't hit the museum with all the dinosaur stuff, I will definitely be buying some stuff there. Ate some very tasty General Tso for dinner, then played pool. I did amazingly well and was consistently hitting hard shots in, including one turn where no one thought I could get a ball in cause of how difficult it was and I called the pocket and sunk it perfectly.
Ended with some more Stardew and now face masks. A nice chill day and break from all the movement. Tomorrow we go caving!
No comments:
Post a Comment