Today was a fun day full of exploring! Woke up and played Skyrim with Cailey, she killed her first dragon today! We left pretty early to go to the London Eye for our time slot. The train that we usually take had a vehicle crash on the rails, so we couldn't take that and had to take a different one. This actually ended up being better as we got AC in our train and tube. The London Eye was really cool! AC and lots of great photos of the landscape. After that we got fish and chips that was pretty good! They didn't have battered salmon, but I wanted the fried fish for the experience and photo, cause that's how my Grandma and Grandpa started. I got haddock, which was pretty good overall but not as good as salmon. We explored a few shops nearby, and made our way to Parliament and Big Ben. Got a picture of Westminster Abbey, and then headed home. Got home and played more Skyrim lol. Dinner was beef and broccoli stir fry. Cailey and I finished the night off with pool and Quiddler.
Tomorrow is another couples trip, so just Cailey and I, and arguably one of the things I'm most excited about!
No comments:
Post a Comment