Today I slept in a bit, and when I woke up I instantly had to get ready to go. Cailey and I then did another couples trip and took a train and a tube to Bond Street. We accidentally went the wrong way at first, which was good cause we found The HMV Shop, which was amazing. It had a lot of movies, specifically older ones, a lot of records and other fun pop culture stuff. I got two things for Dad, a gag gift for Emersyn and Beck asked me to get Ran for him, a Kurosawa film we both want to see. We also went in a photo booth to try a trend Cailey has seen.
We went the right way and went to Selfridges. This was mainly to look at Jelly Cat, but they didn't have the one I wanted. Very bougie place and too expensive for us to want anything else lol. We then took another tube to Covent Gardens, which has a lot of tiny shops all over. We explored for a bit then went to the London Graphic Centre, which was a stationary shop Cailey wanted to look at. She got a few stickers for her and Abby's junk journals. We then got food at El and N Deli and Bakery, which was really tasty but very rich. They also had a carbonated lemonade that was delicious. We went to a local art shop Cailey loved last time and she got a few pieces of art. We then went home and got back around 4:30. We got about 6 miles today!
Played Stardew Valley for awhile then had beef stew for dinner. We then looked at old photos of Cailey. Ended with watching The Chase, a British Trivia show. Overall a fun day, I'm going to try and wake up earlier tomorrow so I can finally get back on my movie grind.
No comments:
Post a Comment