Friday, May 15, 2026

UK Day 4: V&A Museum

 Started the day off early, about 5:50, so not too bad. I then watched the original Godzilla, which was cool, and a lot of the practical effects I thought were nice, I gave it a 4/5. Next played some Stardew Valley with Cailey. We then took trains, buses and tubes to V&A, a museum with a little bit of everything.

Started in sculpture art, which most of it was cool. Then Japanese art, some cool samurai stuff and other important religious stuff. Went into a section of medieval and Renaissance art, lots of sculptures and religious art. I only took one photo and it was a stained glass piece of art of Christ on the Cross that I'd seen before. Whilst I am interested in a lot of the religious stuff, a good section was just Roman Catholic stuff which wasn't as interesting. Checked out jewelry for Cailey, she loved Queen Victoria's crown.

We went to the cafe there, Cailey and Kristin had cinnamon rolls, I didn't seen anything appealing there so I just had snacks we brough. We went through a few more art rooms and then headed out. Took public transit back, we stopped briefly in a station for some fries. When we got to the Bus Stop we went to an Asian Market store to explore cause the bus was going to take awhile. Abby and Matt happened to be out climbing and ended up getting on the same bus as us. Got home and per the norm took a nap. Ate some popcorn chicken for dinner, and then played a little pool. Ended with a lot of Stardew Valley.

Tomorrow will be fun for Cailey, looking at wedding dresses with Kristin and Abby. I might climb, might play games with Matt or Colin, or just chill lol, tbd, but thank goodness because my back hurt after today.

We got about 4.4 miles!










No comments:

Post a Comment