Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Job Fun

 I finally got a job!... but not anymore lol. I started working and had a few shifts, but then things started to go downhill. They kept holding me late, my second to last shift I was held an hour late, which was double inconvenient since Cailey was picking me up (I was just walking to work and asked her to get me that day), but then they (without asking) decided to extend a shift I had by 5 hours, making it a nine hour shift. I would've said no if they had asked cause I was on dinner that day and I had other plans that day and would've just preferred not to work that. I was going to just deal with it and the other bad stuff, cause I need money, but Cailey convinced me I shouldn't take that and I decided to text them and say I couldn't work the extension they gave me because I was busy and they fired me... So short lived but what are you going to do. I'm not too sad about it cause it wasn't that great of a work space, but now I'm back on the job search!

No comments:

Post a Comment