Saturday, August 15, 2026

Boise River Float

 Cailey had been talking about wanting to float the Boise River for quite awhile now and we finally did it! Took about half an hour to get there then we rented our raft and headed off! They recommended a paddle, which at first I didn't think we would need but we got anyways, which became very important later on. Pretty close to the start was a drop that was decently sized, and Cailey made a rule that I have to be on the front whenever we hit a drop, so I got splashed a lot lol. Most of the time we talked and had fun, it took about two hours to get through it. We returned our raft and had to wait awhile for the bus to come. Took the bus ride back to the start and headed home.

Overall it was really fun and relaxing. Luckily it was cloudy but not cold or raining so we weren't dying in the heat. Cailey said next year we have to white water raft.



No comments:

Post a Comment