Recently I saw the VR I got a few years ago and yesterday I booted it up again to check it out. Cailey thought it was funny and asked if I could cast it so she could watch, and after awhile we figured it out. After a little bit of me playing Beat Saber, a rhythm based game with swords, she asked to try it. Today I was very surprised when Cailey asked me if I wanted to take turns playing Beat Saber! It was a ton of fun and overall funny but we both enjoyed playing and watching the other. I'm pretty dang good at the game, and Cailey overall tends to struggle with rhythm games since (according to Cailey) I'm more musically inclined, but she's been doing really good on Beat Saber, which she loves. We also are using it to help her with motion sickness and nausea since that activates for her after awhile on a VR headset. It's a ton of fun, especially since our first hang out actually involved playing this game. Definitely more games of Beat Saber to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment