Since Cailey and I are staying online this year to save money we are going to school and extra semester technically (we were going to graduate a semester early but now we are just following the normal graduation schedule), and this gave me 18 extra credits to work with.... And as I like to do I checked something and came up with a crazy idea. With those extra 18 credits I am able to completely fit in and do my normal stuff, an Anthropology B.A. and two certifications (forensic sciences and medical anthropology)... but I can add more now lol. I calculated it and I can add an Applied Behavioral Science Minor, which I really want to do and it leads to a BCaBA (Board Certified Applied Behavioral Analyst), which opens a lot of job opportunities working in pediatrics right after college! Furthermore I have really wanted to do a psychology minor, and now it's perfectly in reach, especially since I only need one more class for it now, but I figured out I can actually do more! I can also major in Psychology while fitting it into my schedule without the need to overload any semesters. With all this in mind I have a meeting with my counselor soon to talk about all of this and figure it out and see how reasonable it is. I'm really excited and am hoping I can make it all work out and be able to double major.
No comments:
Post a Comment