Friday, August 28, 2026

I Tried and Failed? and Succeeded?

 I've always wanted to cut my own hair but just never have. My hair has been getting way too long recently and I also recently permed it so I needed to cut it anyways. The biggest issue was my sides are okay and don't need cut so it seemed unreasonable to go get a hair cut, so I finally decided to try and do it myself. I used to watch videos on how to do it during high school but was always too scared to do it, so I at least had a baseline of what to do with my hair when I cut it. An issue with my hair is it is curled, so since I'm cutting it while wet I need to remember that it curls back up, and I completely knew this and kept it in mind... But I did not expect it to shrink so much. So my hair ended up shorter than I was hoping, but it looked better than my long crazy hair before, so I can't complain much.

Hopefully next time it goes better!




No comments:

Post a Comment