Exactly one year ago Cailey and I had what was supposed to be our last "dating anniversary". On that day we promised to not get each other anything since we just started college and didn't have a whole ton of money. Cailey was mean (very kind) and pretended she had to work late and got a card for me and wrote a very sweet note and got me some soda. It was small but meant a lot and I told her I would get revenge... And I did! Her birthday is in two weeks and I wrapped all her gifts already and bought the, but one was secretly not her birthday gift. I had her open it on the 29th since she was busy the 30th, but I got her a dominion expansion and made her a card, knowing she wouldn't get anything since our anniversary is June 26th now! It was funny and she loved the gift and card very much. Now we're even (:
It was also a pretty fun (not) anniversary! We watched one of Cailey's favorite movie, Interstellar, which Beck liked a lot, and played a game of Dominion with the new expansion, which Mom ended up winning by a bit.
The card is based on Hollow Knight
No comments:
Post a Comment