Grey is starting school at the end of the month and I still haven't started so he decided to come and visit us and hung out with Beck and I all day. He came down the 18th and got there around 2:30. We played some Call of Duty Black Ops 2, a little bit of zombies but mainly some multiplayer together. Ate dinner which was delicious and cooked by Mom and Dad. We then went exploring. We went through Barnes and Noble, where Beck bought a few movies including the one we watched later, and I bought one I love, Dreams by Kurosawa. We then went to Walmart for drinks and snacks. We were heading home and Cailey called me and said she wanted some McDonald's so we picked some up for her and got some for ourselves. Watched Good Will Hunting, which was pretty good. Beck ended up going to bed. Grey and I played Spelunky 2 for awhile. We then started a show him and Beck finished and told me to watch, Attack on Titan, and got through a few episodes, and it's really good so far. Slept until morning. Played Slay the Spire with Cailey and then hung out for a little bit before he left.
No comments:
Post a Comment