Cailey has been telling me for awhile about a craft she did once where they took erasers and carved into them to make stamps. The other day she got a package I didn't know she bought, and when she opened it there were carving tools and a 24 pack of erasers lol... So we did that. I thought it would be fun but didn't think it would be as fun as it ended up being. Cailey thinks I do them better but I think we're about the same level of skill. The top row is mine and the bottom row hers. The dragonfly, cloud, and paper clip were specific requests from her for me to do, and I did the others for her (other than the t-rex skull obviously) so she could have cute designs to use in her junk journal, since that is the main reason she wanted to do these stamps. Super fun and we're only about half way through the pack!
No comments:
Post a Comment