Another year another Grandma and Grandpa Camp! This time we went down to Twin on the 21st and stayed over at her house one night. Grandma and Grandpa were nice and offered Cailey and I one of the rooms with beds since we were the only married couple lol. When we got there we talked and played games, then cooked dinner. Beck cooked hotdogs I cooked hamburgers, overall a great dinner. We then went to an escape room and split into teams. Our team technically beat it (something was broken and she had to fix it and paused the time for us, otherwise we would've lost since we only had about a minute leftover), and the other team got close. We then went home and played games, had an amazing FHE from Grandma and Grandpa at resisting temptation and relating it to our escape room, got ice cream from someone Grandma knew, ate smores and talked until night time. Went to bed, I watched Sanshiro Sugata Part 2 that night, which was a pretty mid movie. Woke up nice and early and had breakfast. We then went to the Soup Kitchen to help Aunt Shawn set up for the dinner later that night. We then went to the animal shelter to volunteer but apparentally they forgot to put our group on the schedule, even though Grandma and Grandpa had both checked to make sure they were booked, and they didn't have the staff and we weren't able to volunteer there. We instead went to Putter's Mini Golf which was right across from where we were eating lunch. Cailey won in her group and Beck won in ours and had the lowest score overall. He also won the Hole in One challenge and got a free round of golf, which he just gave to Jarom. We ate at Pizza Pie Cafe for lunch and then headed home. I drove there and back cause I was insured on Mom and Dad's car and cause I have driven on highways a lot with Pocatello, and every single person napped on the way back, which was nice cause I listened to my music. It's always nice to gather as grandchildren and do these camps, especially ones at Grandma and Grandpa's House. Can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment