Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Cailey Marie Grimm Barnes

 Another random wifey update! She's been working for about three weeks and has been enjoying it mostly. Definitely tiring for her, but she's enjoying the people and atmosphere of working in Pink/Victoria's Secret. The air quality in Idaho has been horrendous lately and they air condition using outside air so Cailey hasn't been enjoying that, but other than that she's having fun.

She's also very much been getting more into the family. She's very sassy with me which I love and find funny and cute, but she's started to be willing to sas my parents a lot more, especially in board games. We've played a lot of board games recently. I got Dominion, one of Cailey's favs from her fam, and Mom, Dad, Cailey and I have been enjoying that game. I also got Catan (Ca-tahn if you're Cailey/British and Ca-tan if you're anyone in my family/American) and we just finished an extremely close game where anyone could've won on their turn, but Mom ended up stealing longest road from Dad and winning the game.

The name of this post is my new way to get Cailey's attention. (Being a Barnes) I like to tease and bother and if I use her full name (not in a like "mom" way, just simply saying it) she knows I'm actually trying to get her attention usually and not just bothering her, so I changed it from just her full name to adding Barnes onto it, since we're married :p

She's fitting in really well, and we'll have to see how she enjoys the next year living in the Barnes household.

One of her favorite parts here are our dogs easily, so here's sweet ol' Luna.



No comments:

Post a Comment