Saturday, July 25, 2026

Special Night!

Another special night! I did exactly what I did last time and my parents got a few board games I listed and we spent the day playing board games! In the morning Cailey, Mom, Dad and I played Dominion together, which was really fun. Cailey ended up winning and I got last place lol. After that Jack, Mom, Dad and I played a round of Everdell where Jacks beat us all. Then got Wendy's for lunch, which was good as always. Then the new game was Great Western Trail and we played that! Mom destroyed Dad and I. It is definitely up there in one of my favorite games already. It offers multiple routes to try and win the game and all are equally as easy to win at. We probably did a few things wrong since it was our first game but overall it went really smooth and we all enjoyed it a bit. At that point the armoire for Cailey and I came so I spent the time until dinner making that. I cooked dinner and made lemon chicken pasta and some homemade bread. After dinner Dad, Beck, Mom, Jacks and I all started another Hero Quest game, and did two missions (we skipped the first two since we play those so often before we stop usually). It was really fun and a classic for us, and with the new set it was really nice since we've painted majority of the miniatures together. Overall really fun and we're going to keep playing Hero Quest the next few days to finally get into the DLC and fully beat it for the first time ever lol.
I forgot to take photos of board games so here's Eevee eating broccoli so I could prove to Cailey our dogs eat vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment