Monday, June 29, 2026

Another (Small) Movie Update

 Not a whole ton of movies this week given that I got married and was busy with that, but I still got a few in. I watched Tokyo Sonata, The Phantom of the Opera, Big and The Idiot. Overall nothing above a 3 star, but I did enjoy all of the movies. Phantom was watched with Cailey and Mom, Big was with the whole fam and the other two I watched alone at night, The Idiot had to be over two nights cause it was such a long movie. Beck and I got some movies planned for the next week that I'm excited for!

I also made a list to track every Akira Kurosawa film so I can go through them and track all of them and see what I think of the rest of his movies. So far with all that I've watched half of his movies are 5/5 and one is less than good (The Idiot). I'm excited to get through the rest of them and plan to watch most of them at night and some with Beck. Some may be difficult to get as 3 or 4 weren't on Criterion, so we'll figure out how to get those later. I've added a lot to my watchlist that I'll try and chip at the next few weeks, including the list with Beck.

Next week should have more movies hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment