Friday, June 26, 2026

The Beginning of Forever pt ii

 Finally did it! We got married. We drove down around 9 and got dressed, boys at the Barnes' and women at the Arrington's house. We met at the Rose Gardens at CSI, an absolutely beautiful location. Beck was the officiant which was perfect, and he gave us some beautiful Irish Blessings to send off our marriage that he found and really liked. We then took lots of photos that are really amazing (attached at the bottom)! Went to Red Robin and had an amazing lunch, and drove home. When we got home Cailey and I packed the rest of what we needed and went to the Anniversary Inn! Dad and Mom had a card to get a room for free and the woman up front gave us a free bubble bath mix, we picked raspberry. Spent the day here, we're in the Romeo and Juliet room which has been really cool, and a free bottle of cider that was amazing, saving the second half for tomorrow. Also read our vows to each other, which Cailey ended up crying, but maybe I just have a way with words lol

Overall a perfect day and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony. Having my twin be the officiant was truly special and I'm glad we picked him to do it for us. I'm glad I can officially say this is the beginning of forever, but realistically our forever has been set up for awhile. I couldn't have found a more perfect wife to spend forever with, and I can't wait for the rest of forever with her. Can't wait for the future of our lives and the adventures it'll bring.

Cailey and Camden 6/26/26 (Yes Cailey wanted this date for that reason)









No comments:

Post a Comment