Day 20 I slept in so Cailey and I only went out to get me some soda and explore a bit. Traffic was bad so buses were really delayed. After that I played Mina the Hollower, a retro top-down souls like Matt bought, and it was really fun. I'm not that great at it as the dodge mechanic is weird but also really cool, but Matt thinks I'm better so I'll take that lol. After that we ate dinner, which was bangers and mash, a staple of the UK. It was overall okay, mashed potatoes were done really well even though I accidentally messed them up at first, and the sausage is different than the ones I usually eat so they weren't my favorite. Ended the day with pool and a final call home.
Day 21 we went to Camden Market to get Jacks and Grandpa Arrington a gift. I got Jacks a cool One Piece jacket, the guy I think was trying to haggle to get me to buy it but his original price was better than I expected so I very quickly took his offer of 25 pounds. Then got the mini chess set for Grandpa. We walked around a little bit and saw a cute shirt that said "Mind the Cat", a play on words of "Mind the Gap", a phrase repeated at every train and tube stop, and got that shirt for Emersyn. We went to Portobello road, a place Kristin really likes. Cailey and I thought it was okay but we didn't get anything from it. Went home and just chilled and watched stuff until dinner. Today was pizza night! I helped Matt cook and put together the pizzas, which was really fun and we did well overall. Then Cailey and I played Sequence and Quiddler while watching stuff together. Ending the day with a puzzle book Kristin got us when we first got here but haven't opened yet.
The final few days are up and I'm very much ready to be home, as fun as the UK has been while we've been here.
No comments:
Post a Comment