Saturday, January 27, 2024

Smashing with the Ladies and Winter Informal

I liked the smash room so much last time that I wanted to go with Cailey, and we both decided that we also wanted to take Abby. It was a lot of phone and there were a lot of things to throw and break, and we used this as a start to our day, ending with a winter informal. 



After that we went to the Winter Informal which was a small dance held at the school. Overall it was not the best, but it was still a fun time overall. Before we went Cailey and I had the amazing idea to go informally to the event and get matching pajamas, which was overall really fun. Afterwards we went to IHOP with others and ate, we didn't stay very long though because we were both tired but we did share a waffle.





No comments:

Post a Comment