Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Cailey's CWI Women in STEM Day and Fire at Work

 Cailey got the amazing opportunity to go to a Women in STEM Day at CWI. She got to skip out on school and spend all day learning and doing many activities involving STEM. She went with Abby and her friend Mazie, and they had lots of fun. Cailey is very proud to report that in her circuit she made for a Valentine's card she got it first try while everyone else struggled, but she had experience from her diy mini houses so she says she had more familiarity with it than them. She had lots of fun and it was unforgettable for her.



While my day wasn't as exciting as that, I was working when I looked out the window and saw a car engulfed in flames and the fire department and ambulance all over the scene. I hope everyone was okay but it was a wild experience that happened at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment