On January 4th this year Cailey and I went ice skating for the first time with her friend Jasmine and her boyfriend Kevin. We went to Ice World and tried out skating. It went both well and bad. It was a really rocky start and we rode the wall for a long time until we got more confidence. I eventually got too much confidence and moved really fast and slipped really hard quite a few times. Overall it was really fun and an enjoyable time. We afterwards also spent time having her try to teach me how to make friendship bracelets, which did not go well for me and I ended up messing mine up and getting confused.


I also had dinner at Cailey's house and her dad taught me the famous pizza recipe that he had, which was amazing and is a regular at my house now. It was amazing to be taught how to finally do it. Cailey's dad, Matt, loves to go over the top with his food and researches, practices, and makes amazing meals that are always really tasty. Since then and even before this moment he has taught me a few meals that I try and learn when I know it's something Cailey likes and would want in the future. Some of the most notable are General Tsao Chicken, Japanese Chicken, Pizza and many more meals. I really enjoy cooking with my parents all the time and it's fun to be able to learn from Cailey's parents too. I've even gone on to try my own things to bring to him including my infamous strawberry pizza, which I was the only one to enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment