One Sunday I decided to have a fun family home evening and invite Cailey. I had always been interested in mocktails and making them, and recently bought myself a set of jiggers (measuring cups for drink making). I had made a huge list of Mario Kart themed ones from The Sin City Bartender, and wanted to make a few and play Mario Kart. Overall all of the drinks were really popular, the most being the Shy Guy drink, which was a mix of sprite, cherry, grenadine and heavy cream. Fun fact about Cailey, she loves Mario Kart. Her entire family is really competitive, so when Cailey likes a game she's really good at it, usually meaning she always wins. This was very much the case this time, every game she played she got first place with no struggle. It was a really fun day and nice activity for Cailey and my entire family, and they got their first glimpse into her competitive side.
No comments:
Post a Comment