For Cailey's birthday we had a big party at her house with a few friends. My family had an old murder mystery puzzle from Lagoon where everyone had roles and the murderer was randomized, so we decided to use this for her birthday. My character was Australian, but we made me British, and I spent weeks trying to learn an accent because Cailey talks about how attractive British accents are, but sadly I never figured it out, but it came out every once in awhile. I can't remember who Cailey was playing but she looked very cute in the dress she picked. We started out with this game and some food for her birthday, slowly talking and learning clues about each other. By the end we had narrowed it down to either Rebecca or me. I'm not sure why me, but I decided to play into it and be suspicious. In the end the vote ended up on me, and everyone waited in anticipation for me to stand... but to everyone's complete surprise and amazement we witnessed Andrew standup and confess to the murder for the reveal. He is a bit smart and able to manipulate others in situations such as this, and he was never a suspect in a single person's mind. We all laughed a bunch and were so surprised to see his reveal. Next we went through gifts, the most notable being Jasmine's. Jasmine likes to mess with Cailey and make extremely difficult to open gifts, involving unscrewing, breaking, tearing and lots and lots of wrapping paper. It took about an hour and ten minutes but finally Cailey managed to get to the center of it. Everyone ended up leaving and Cailey, Jasmine and I were the only ones left. We decided to watch a movie, we ended up watching Murder Mystery 2. After the movie we went over to Mojos and got some donuts, and dropped off Jasmine. The rest of the day Cailey and I just watched movies and played games and solved a puzzle she had been working on. Overall it was a really fun and memorable 18th for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment