Saturday, September 9, 2023

Homecoming 2023

I had never gone to a dance throughout the first three years of high school but luckily this year I had a date so I was happy to go. We started out the day with some climbing at Asana. After that we went to her house and hung out and watched movies and played games until 3. I left so she could get dressed and do her makeup and hair before Homecoming. The dance was really fun and was an enjoyable night. Cailey and I had practiced dips and dancing days before the dance so we were prepared and loved to show off. This is the first time I really got to see how crazy and fun Cailey gets when it comes to dancing. Every single song she seemed to have choregraphed dance moves planned, and she was able to flow with the beat really well. For being someone that took dance for almost 6-7 years she was a lot better at dancing. Eventually she roped me in and also made me dance crazy but obviously not as well. Emersyn and Abby were both also at the dance and dressed really nice.







No comments:

Post a Comment