Sunday, July 7, 2024

War of the Ring

 I love to get board games and awhile ago got one called War of the Ring, a roll playing game based off of the Lord of the Rings books where one would play Frodo and Sam and the good guys trying to make it to Mount Doom, and the other played Sauron and Saruman's armies trying to catch, corrupt, or eliminate them. It was a really complicated game and my dad agreed to play a game with me. Overall it was really fun and amazing and spanned two days, and we played almost 6-7 hours to complete the game. It was amazing and so much fun to play. The way turns, gameplay, objectives and politics worked together was amazing and made for a great game with him. In the end my corruption  was so high that if I drew the wrong tile on my final needed movement to destroy the Ring I would lose, so my dad, without looking, drew one into each hand and let me pick my fate... I sadly ended up choosing the wrong one, and if I would have picked the other I would have won. It was an intense ending but a bunch of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment