Friday, July 12, 2024

Distinguished Day: The Finale

 Cameron, Beck, Zander and I have a tradition of every once in awhile doing a Gentleman's or Distinguished Day, where we go in suits to do normal activities and have a fun night. For my Christmas present to them I decided to plan a big final one for us to do, and this time we also invited Jacks to do it with us. We hung out all day and went to Taco Bell and had food and played games together. We did our usual photoshoot at Zander's house and it was really fun. We also exchanged funny shirts that were decided by the others that we had to wear most the day. Cameron, Jacks and I ended the night by playing Bro Force on Hard mode to the end. It was a nice way to do another Gentleman's Day before I left and we all had plenty of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment