Friday, December 15, 2023

Clay and Barbacoa

 After her first paycheck Cailey really wanted to have a date that she fully paid for, and she spent awhile planning it and lining it up. We started out the day at A Way with Clay, a clay painting place that she really liked. I painted a turtle to be like a galaxy turtle, inspired by Maturin from It. Cailey painted a really cute strawberry. Overall they both turned out really cute and really nice. After that we spent the day just chilling. For dinner I had my special night with Cailey. My parents, Cailey and I ate at Barbacoa, a fancy steak place. It was really tasty and lots of fun, we all enjoyed it a lot. The next day Cailey and I watched the latest Miyazaki Studio Ghibli Film, The Boy and the Heron, because Cailey loves his movies. It was really weird but really good, we enjoyed it and it was a perfect free date for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment