For Christmas 2023 since this is written almost a year after it happened we don't remember it too well but there were still many memorable things that happened. For Cailey she got a really cute pancho blanket on Christmas Eve to sleep in. Unlike our family her family is reasonable and sleeps in before opening gifts, as opposed to us who wake up at 6:00 AM to open them. For my family's pajamas we got matching pajama pants.
On Christmas day I don't have any photos of what Cailey got but from our memory she got two of these diy build a small house or scene project (she had me do one with her and I did terrible), got some new clothes including a really cute Snoopy sweater, some nails and some art stuff. Some things I got was a lot of art stuff and air pods.
No comments:
Post a Comment