On the 13th of October Cailey and I had planned and wanted to try out stargazing because she had always mentioned she wanted to do this. My grandpa Arrington apparently had a telescope, and we used this to help try and look at stars. We weren't really sure where to go, so we just went to the Renaissance parking lot. Sadly the lights made it difficult to look closely at anything with the telescope, but we were able to see some stars still. Sadly it was cloudy so it was difficult, but we were able to search up some constellations to look for in the night sky. We managed to see some but not much.
The next day I was first able to finally fix the mop on my head, but we also had mini canvas painting that we did. Cailey painted a cute ghost in a forest for the Halloween season, and I pained a city view in the rain. Both of them turned out really amazing and we even had tiny easels for them to sit on.



No comments:
Post a Comment