Saturday, October 21, 2023

Legos, Painting and Haunted World… And Allergies

I had seen some Lego flowers when walking around Target, and they conveniently each had the pieces to make two of each flower, so I bought them and Cailey and I built them! 


One very fun fact Cailey and I like to talk about is we started dating on the night of a full blue moon, which tied really well with "the moon is beautiful". We decided to figure out when this would happen next and made a painting for it, the next one happens to be on Jackson's 16th birthday.



Finally at the end of the night Cailey and I went to Haunted world with Emersyn and Jenna. It was lots of fun and not that scary but still a few spooks. The biggest spook for me being driving and allergies. Driving there and back was horrible cause it was my dad's car, which I don't prefer, and there was a lot of construction that made it difficult to drive, especially when it was dark at night. Even worse is it takes place on a farm, so my allergies were going crazy and I was sneezing so much my chest started to hurt. It was still a really fun night, but my allergies were a pain driving back.





No comments:

Post a Comment