Cailey and I were walking to the C-Store on campus and she was telling me about a book she read about Samhain. I didn't understand her fully and honestly just thought it was a character in the book. While I was playing Minecraft that night with Beck and Grey she spent her time on her computer not letting me see. The next day she told me that she made a genius hour of herself she wanted to present! It was a really nice and amazing surprise, especially seeing her do something I loved doing. She explained the Irish holiday and tradition, its origins and a lot of other aspects associated with the holiday. It was really amazing and a ton of fun to be on the learning end of the genius hour presentations. We decided to start back and forth genius hours, I just recently finished and presented one on criminal profiling and different pieces of criminal evidence and how they work.
No comments:
Post a Comment