This Valentine's I wanted to go all out because although Cailey didn't know it at the time, this was the last Valentine's we would just be dating, and not engaged or married. I decided to go all out for dinner and make her four courses of food, all amazing and loved by her. I specifically decided to do steak to continue a tradition her parents have where Matt cooks Kristin a nice steak every Valentine's day. I got some crafty gifts for her too. One of the biggest gifts was a massage head rest and massage lotion. She is always very sore after work and will sometimes ask for a back or foot massage so I got a few things to make it easier since she sometimes complained about how uncomfortable it was to lay down for one sometimes.
Unbeknownst to her this is also the day I bought her ring! (I had to put my dad's name on it so he could sign on it cause I sent it to Boise because that is where I planned to propose to her!).
No comments:
Post a Comment