Wednesday, January 21, 2026

T-Boned ):

 Cailey mentioned this one Mongolian Beef recipe she found and wanted to try so bad, so I decided to surprise her I'd go out and get the stuff for it and visit her and drive home. I was lucky and got t-boned on the driver side on the way back. She was at work and I way under estimated the distance back home and had to walk 3-ish miles home with my hands full of groceries. It was a pretty horrible day and Cailey said it was the most upset she'd ever seen me, which is funny cause I wasn't too outward in my anger since it was all on the old woman who hit me. I was fine, had a few bruises and a concussion. Overall really amazing considering driver side t-bones are the highest causes of aortic transections so I think I got off well overall.


Still got home and made her some Mongolian Beef though!




No comments:

Post a Comment