Beck and Zander were staying in a hotel in Utah for a few days to watch TDG and Breaking Benjamin, went to Lagoon the second day with Kiara and BMTH, The Plot in You and Motionless in White on the third. Cailey and I decided to come up the second day together and go to lagoon with them. I came back the next and watched the concert with them and left early in the morning. Driving in Utah is the absolute worst, but it was a ton of fun at the park and the concert. It was a really nice break since the day before lagoon sadly our Aunt (technically great aunt but we were really close with her) Gerry passed away and it was a nice distraction from an otherwise sad day.
Cailey has a lot of motion problems but handled most of the coasters well. She went on Cannibal, a ride I'm way too terrified to go on, and was wiped out for a bit after that. We explored a ton of fun horror rooms for frightmares that they had. This is also the concert I discovered a new love for the band The Plot in You and have been listening to them a lot since then.
We also did the pit, and I hated it lol. It was so cool to be close and feel it and jump and dance and yell to each song, but no one has manners in the pit and everyone was rude and I got hit a few times, plus it was super sweaty, hot and cramped. Next time I'll stick to the stands lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment