Cailey and I recently realized that Cailey's X-Box Game Pass allowed her to give free two-week trials, so we've been doing that for awhile, and explored a ton of new games. Some of our favorite two-player one's we've tried so far are PlateUp! which is a rouge-lite version of Overcooked, Unravel Two which is a puzzle game where you're both people make of yarn that are connected together, and It Takes Two on the PlayStation too. We also play a few new single player games together such as Balatro, a card game where you play poker hands and use Jokers to increase points, and Celeste, an extremely difficult platforming game that Cailey is really good at and has beat already. I've also explored some other games by myself such as Nine Sols, a metroidvania game with souls-like difficulty, and Have a Nice Death, which is a roue-lite game. I've also been really into trying to 100% games recently so I've also been working heavily on trying to achieve all trophies in all of my games. My favorite so far is easily Nine Sols.
No comments:
Post a Comment