On January 10th I officially moved into my dorm on campus, and was away from home for the first time. I'm not very emotional but my music didn't shuffle driving to Twin from Boise and ended up lining up a lot of sad music so I cried for a good bit on the drive to Twin. Driving to Pocatello and saying good bye I surprisingly didn't cry, but I definitely missed everyone a bunch. Living in college for a bit I slowly got more used to it but still enjoy being at home way more than college. I got my room nice and set up and brought way more than I actually needed. Cailey helped cheer me up by playing some Quiddler and kicking my butt every round, and watching movies with me while eating snacks. Luckily I got a really chill roommate and we ended up getting along together really well.
No comments:
Post a Comment