One of Cailey's all time favorite games ever is Stardew Valley, and she finally showed it to me on the 19th of February. It is a game where you are a farmer and you have many different tasks as you try to grow your wealth and upgrade your farm, with a lot of quest, options, and hidden secrets. We finally were able to play and she had so much knowledge in the game and carried me a bunch. It was really fun and the start of many many hours of that game that we would play together. I liked it so much I bought it on my own switch to play by myself. We still play this game coming into the end of 2024 and it is always so much fun for us. Also on this day we did a Charla together. For Spanish class we do what are called Charlas, which are just a video conversation between you and someone else. I was in a course that was equivalent to about Spanish 3 and Cailey was in Spanish 4, and I was required to do two 10 minute ones with someone more advanced than me, so this was really difficult for me to do. I looked very dumb to say the least but we still had a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment