Cailey and I love to play board games competitively, but video games we love to do cooperative ones. This all started with our first game being Castle Crashers, a classic I had always loved. We have gone through so many games. From what I can remember I think they are; Mario Wonder, Mario Bros U., Bread and Fred, Terraria, Minecraft, Cult of the Lamb, Core Keeper, Untitled Goose Game, Overcooked 2, Diablo 4, Stardew Valley, and It Takes Two. We love finishing and especially with Mario games trying to do everything within the games. These are always fun and a nice way to bond. The first major one we did was Mario Wonder which we started in the middle of November and finished 100% it in the end of the month. The final level took us almost 4 hours and 170+ lives to beat. Our current games as of November 16th, 2024, exactly a year after starting Mario Wonder the first time, are Cult of the Lamb and Minecraft.

No comments:
Post a Comment